+Follow me or go Home ?
Nur Hazimah
Welcome

Welcome my awesome guest(s). This place is where I share my thoughts. Thanks for coming here.



Be talkative;
No harsh words please.Please give your real URL.And click enter once okay?Thanks.
Your IP is .

Credits;
Template is 100% made by Aulia Septiya
Inspiration: Ziera Sharplet
Edited by : Imah
Best view in Google Chrome


Day One : Ten things about you.
Wednesday, December 14, 2011 // 1 sugarpuff


Hey Guys again that is.

Right now,I will start my first challenge.That  is Ten things about me.

Ten Things About Me :
- Im a girl.
- 10 years old.
- A mouse doodle.
- Love to watch korean drama.
- Loves her best friend,Sabrina.
- Love to eat.
- A lazy,messy girl.
- Love oh super duper love to read manga.
- Likes to blog.
- Want to have magic powers.Mwahahahaha.

Okey itu cukup 10 kan?Yang last tu saya suka! :D